ARA is comprised of a group of Australian owned and operated, building services and specialised building products companies.
We are always looking for innovative and motivated people with qualifications in our specialised areas to join our team. To explore our current employment opportunities please see below or visit our linkedin careers page or email to .
ARA is an equal opportunity employer. To help our employees, we provide a low cost option for private health care through one of Australia’s leading health care providers. Through banking relationships we provide a mechanism to help with your personal financial planning.
Service Administration Assistant
This is an exciting opportunity to start with a company that is growing and has excellent clients. This highly respected industry leader is seeking a dynamic Service Administrator to join their close-knit team.
ARA Security are offering a full time position, based in Stanmore NSW.
- Assist the Service management team in delivery with the correct administrative requirements and compliance, including safety, quality, contractual responsibilities, subcontractors, company procedures, financial controls and employee relations.
- Providing Administrative support to the Service Manager
- Undertake tasks as allocated with the minimum of supervision, and working to any deadlines which are associated with the tasks to be completed.
- Ensure that the confidentiality of information which the position may be privy to is treated appropriately.
- Maintaining of booking and dispatching of technicians and Jobs when required
- Assisting with the arrangement of meetings and any documentation or amenities required are organized.
- Check arrival of all ordered stock and advise Managers accordingly as applicable
- Prepare and/or review correspondence, reports, charts, spreadsheets and other related
- Gathers, enters, and/or updates data to maintained, and a whole lot more.
- You need to have a minimum of 2-3 years solid office admin experience, supporting a team in a fast paced environment
- A desire to grow
- Extremely strong MS Office skills
- Very strong attention to detail, high level of accuracy and diplomacy
- Ability to multitask
- Able to read situations well, nothing is too big or too small for you to handle
- Excellent Presentation
To apply for this role, please forward expressions of interest to .